Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alarm Clocks

Alarm clocks... I hate them. Today, RSE's alarm clock was set to go off at 7:30 a.m. Correction- there were two alarm clocks going off from 7:30 to 10:00 this morning, alternating every five minutes. I was about to throw them out the window - and I would have if he didn't have to get up for school today. Grrr. I hate alarm clocks.

Here is one online: http://onlineclock.net/

I need to get one that gradually wakes you up with light or something that will not make me so angry.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks so much for mentioning our alarm clock!

    Alarm clocks really are not so bad...it's sometimes a dirty job, waking people up, but someone's got to do it ;)

    Imagine what the world would be like without alarm clocks...not a pretty picture, huh ?

    Yours,

    Webmaster
    OnlineClock.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose they serve a purpose, but I have to blame someone/something for feeling so annoyed every morning!

    Thanks for the comment,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice research. Thanks to the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wow Nice blog you know get up early in the morning is a very tough job and until you can not set the alarm you can't get up. alarm is very important in our lives it makes easy our lives.by the way i use the one site for alarm i share the link you go this site and get the information and put into your blog.i hope this site is helpful for you.
    Onlie Alarm Clock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dear,

    Your blog is so nice i read it carefully all information are good and helpfull.i share your blog and information with my friends and different groups because your blog is so attractive.by Pinoy Tv GMA
    the way why not you go this site and enjoying . pinoy tv darama you go and search this site and all problem solution are available in this site.and you can enjoying the most popular season.


    ReplyDelete