Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleepover!


For this post, I am going back to my childhood. If I were at home, and not at college, I would post some photos of me during childhood sleepovers (I'll have to find some of these and post them at a later date).

But for now, I will reminisce and use photos of strangers!

My favorite things about sleepovers
  1. Girl talk - talk about girly things - clothes, shoes, life.
  2. Beauty time - nails, hair, etc.....
  3. Games - truth or dare.. etc...(I remember most of these involved boys!)
  4. Talk about boys - You know the drill.
  5. Foood! (Pizza, ice cream, etc..)
Birthday sleepovers are the best - there was usually bowling and goody bags and friends. What more could you want.

Now, I want to have one. Sad news. Hmmm.... Also - childish theme lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment