Monday, April 19, 2010

Dream Diary: Day 42

I haven't written about my dreams lately, because when I wake up in the morning I cannot remember many of the details, so here are some random tidbits that I do remember.

- In one dream, I dreamt I got a dog, only to wake up very disappointed in the morning that I was still pet free.

- In one dream, my family moved (we have lived in the same house for as long as I can remember). The new neighborhood is in my dreams a lot and is a combination between mine and an older neighborhood. It is a lot of chasing dreams where I am running from someone and need to hide. None of the houses have fences and you can run in the yards without trouble, but I somehow always get caught.

- In another dream - I should preface this by saying that I watched The Cove the night before, there were a lot of violent situations. I don't remember a lot of details, but I woke up mildly freaking out.

- One of the other nights, I got about one hour of sleep because I kept waking up with a stomach ache. Booo.

Until next time,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment