Monday, March 8, 2010

Dream Diary: Day 1

So that you will better know me and to have a little fun, I am going to post my dreams (that I remember) and create a sort of dream diary. Since I do not remember mine, I am going to post my roommate's dreams:

Lately, I have been having a bunch of war dreams. In the first one, I was fighting in combat and I had a gun and everything because I was a soldier and I got shot in the side. It was scary, but I survived and I got the purple heart, but for some reason they would only let me do office work from then on. In the next dream, I was in the CIA posted in Afghanistan. I was on a mission, but for some reasons my friends came and they got caught. I was really pissed because I was on a secret mission. I had to go find them, and I did and for some reason they were in an apartment building that was missing one of the walls. The terrorists were also really nice to me.

Using Dream Mood's Dream Dictionary, I will attempt to analyze. Being shot symbolizes self-inflicted punishment and war symbolizes chaos in your life. According to Dream Mood, seeing friends means that parts of yourself that you have rejected are now ready to be incorporated. I don't know about all this. I have had some CRAZY dreams. My advice? Don't watch any war/secret mission CIA movies before bed AEH.

Do you have any interesting dreams? Tell me about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment