Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleep on campus. Yes please.

Although today is gray and cloudy....

As a college student, I am sleep deprived, so anytime that I can take a quick nap (siesta snooze), I will. As a junior, I have perfected when and where to nap on campus.

My favorites, in no particular order:
1. The quad.
Simply perfect for napping - big trees, lush grass, birds chirping. Perfection. I am always over by the j-school and I find that the tree behind the Journalism library is quite lovely for napping.

2. The stairs by plaza.
Right after a large meal at Plaza 900 (I miss these), I used to always curl up on the concrete steps. On a nice day, when the sun warms the stairs, it it quite possibly heaven.

3. Upstairs memorial
Well, anywhere in Memorial Union really is absolutely perfect for sleep.

4. The library
Ellis. Enough said. Quiet room. (Just don't snore).

No comments:

Post a Comment