Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dream Diary: Day 3

Last night I had a strange dream - it was a befuddlement (word?) of all the things floating in my head after (a) a long day, (b) watching Gangs of New York and (c) weirdness.

I started off dreaming about cutting my own hair - it was a disaster. I was just trying to fix this very tiny piece and ended up hacking away. Then, it transitioned into going on a date with RSE, and then somehow I was with my family. All of the girls on my mother's side of the family were having a game and snack night. It was nice to see everyone until they had me hold a new baby and all of a sudden the room started filling up with water and I was so scared for the baby - not myself.

Analysis: Well, with the amalgam of things going on in my mind I don't know if it can ever be analyzed, but I will do my best. I was once holding my niece and a giant wave on the beach came out of no where and we went under and I think she is slightly traumatized so I think it is my guilt for that. Also, I think the extreme stress that I am under right now is reflected in this dream. I have midterms, paper, personal commitments, Relay For Life activities, a video to make for KBIA (local NPR station), MyMissourian and CoMoYouKnow posts... etc.. when does the list end.

Stressed? Tell me about your biggest stress on your plate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment