Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dream Diary: Day 6

w.e.i.r.d.

O the dreams I had last night. First, my red Sunfire was suddenly a red Beetle (I was really stoked). Then, as I was driving around, I realized that it was a convertible (double awesome). I drove up to campus and arrived at a form of Peace Park only this park went on for as far as the eye could see. I couldn't find a parking spot and I really needed to study for an exam so I parked randomly and just folded up my car - It was magically inflatable.

So, I carried around my car and my books in my arms trying to find a place to sit and read and review. The first bench I sat at was too big, I couldn't reach - I felt like Goldilocks. I eventually found a table and I studied. Then, RSE and I went to the mall. He was not a happy camper. We went to the jewelry counter and I picked up a greeting card to send to my mother. The cashier took about an hour to check me out. I was infuriated. I was searching for RSE when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment