Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dream Diary: Day 23

Yadda Yadda .. so our supposedly "fancy" hotel doesn't get Internet - well, it does - for ten dollars a day - so I decided to have an electronics withdrawal. I have forgotten all of my dreams from the past few evenings, but last night I remember the dream. I have a recurring dream that I consistently forget to go to KBIA. Because of this, they choose to (understandably) let me go. But, this means that I am no longer on my parent's health insurance, but this wasn't the problem last night. The problem was that my convergence group was presenting the story we reported on to a large group for some kind of prize and the staff of KBIA didn't want me to present because I was a terrible employee/student. I spent the entire dream trying to get the position back. I don't know why I always have this dream. I then had another dream. I don't remember much. All I know is there was wine involved.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment